Welcome to Delights Grooming Courses
We register and train the largest number of City and Guilds registered students in the uk. Our past students pass rates and acheivements speak for themselves. See some of our testimonials for more info.
For those wishing to seek funding for our courses, Dogs Delight can be found on the UK Register of Learning Providers.
Dog and Cat Grooming Courses for Beginner to Intermediate
Our grooming courses are suitable for any student from beginner to more experienced. Whether it is simply for fun or to make a career from it, the courses are tailored to suit the individuals needs and desires.
All of our courses can be taken on a full or part time basis so students in full time employment can fit the course around holidays and weekends.
- The One Day Dog Grooming Course is ideal for pet owners wishing to learn to groom their own breeds or students wishing to get a taster for grooming.
- The Six Day Dog Grooming Course is perfect for students wanting to cover the basics of grooming with practical involvement.
- The Twenty Day Dog Grooming Course will suit students wanting advanced training that wish to pursue a career in dog grooming.
- The One Session Cat Grooming Course is ideal for students wishing to learn how to groom their own cat or get a taster for grooming all breeds.
- The Ten Session Cat Grooming Course is ideal for those which limited or no experience wishing to lean the art of cat grooming.
City & Guilds Grooming Courses, Advanced Training and Certificate in Competence in Cat Grooming
Our City and Guilds Dog Grooming Courses and an OCN in Cat Grooming provide a method to obtain professional certification for students whose knowledge, techniques, abilities and skills have been tested and have met the standards set by the National Pet Care Trust.
In order to gain the City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate in Dog Grooming 7763/03 or the OCN in Cat Grooming students will assessed within one of our 3 assesment centres.
- The City and Guilds Dog Grooming Course is for experienced groomers who wish to achieve the City & Guilds qualification.