Welcome to Delights Grooming Courses
We register and train the largest number of City and Guilds registered students in the uk. Our past students pass rates and acheivements speak for themselves. See some of our testimonials for more info.
Low Cost Funding Available For Our Courses
Grooming Courses for Beginner to Intermediate
Our grooming courses are suitable for any student from beginner to more experienced. Whether it is simply for fun or to make a career from it, the courses are tailored to suit the individuals needs and desires.
All of our courses can be taken on a full or part time basis so students in full time employment can fit the course around holidays and weekends.
- The One Day Grooming Course is ideal for pet owners wishing to learn to groom their own breeds or students wishing to get a taster for grooming.
- The Six Day Grooming Course is perfect for students wanting to cover the basics of grooming with practical involvement.
- The Twenty Day Grooming Course will suit students wanting advanced training that wish to pursue a career in grooming.
- The One Session Cat Grooming Course is ideal for students wishing to learn how to groom their own pet or get a taster for grooming all breeds.
- The Ten Session Cat Grooming Course is ideal for those which limited or no experience wishing to lean the art of cat grooming.
City & Guilds Grooming Qualifications, Advanced Training and Certificate in Competence in Cat Grooming
Our City and Guilds Grooming Qualifications and The Competence in Cat Grooming Qualification provide a method to obtain professional certification for students whose knowledge, techniques, abilities and skills have been tested and have met the standards set by the Pet Industy Federation.
In order to gain the City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate in Grooming 7763/03 or the Competence in Cat Grooming students will assessed at our centre.
- The City and Guilds Introductory Grooming is for experienced groomers who wish to achieve the City & Guilds qualification.